- How long have you been using the internet?
- Can you remember the first time you were introduced to the internet, what were your thoughts then?
- How has the internet changed your life?
- What benefits do you see the internet having on “mom-users”?
- How can moms use the internet to “Step-out of their box”?
- If you were meeting an Internet “newbie mom” for the first time - what are the top tips you would share with her about the internet?
- Is it possible for moms to connect with others via the internet and really form a friendship?
- What are some places you can recommend moms to check out to expand their horizon?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Using the Internet to Step-Out of The Mommy Box
Good Night Song
Try to sleep now, Close your eyes, Soon the birds will stop singing.
Twinkling stars, Are shining bright, They'll be watching you all night.
All the things, You enjoyed, On this beautiful day
All your friends, All your toys, Will be waiting for you to play.
[italicized words are spoken]
"Mr. Sandman will bring you dreams, As soon as the lights are out, And tomorrow, You must tell me What those dreams were all about"
Try to sleep now, Close your eyes, Try to think of tomorrow.
All those stars, Wish you goodnight, So I'm switching off the light.
One more hug, one more smile, Kiss you once, kiss you twice.
I'll be here for a while, Try to sleep now and close your eyes.